AZ-EL USB Rotor Controller AE-21
Wi-Fi telnet to serial bridge was added lately and rotor can be controlled with PstRotor software remotely.
- Azimuth / Elevation point and shot control
- Graphic 2.7" OLED display 128x64 pixels
- Soft ramp-up and ramp-down AC motor control
- 8 outputs for antenna control
- 8 antenna / offset configurations
- USB serial interface
- Yaesu GS-232A commands compatible for computer control
- Compatible with Yaesu G-5500, G-450, G-650, HY-Gain and other AC motor rotors
- Solid-state relays for quiet and reliable operation
- Brake control with programmable delay
Download: AE-21 Manual
This project was started for VHF/UHF Sattelite / EME work. I have EL rotor and one cross Yagi for 70cm and need to get a 2M (or build) one. Currently using only AZ side for my HF Modified W8JK beam.